Saturday, February 18, 2012

just close your eyes.



I love this song! I've been listening to it over and over and over again. I love it even more because it's totally out of Taylor's box, and just the original music video is beautiful.

Sauyer Eli was born at 9:24 a.m. weighing 9 lbs and 5 oz and 20 inches long! He's a chunk but he's a cute chunk. :3 Ruger is so excited about his baby brother. It's weird to think there's going to be two now lol.

BUH, I just got done with my statistics homework and I've been working on it since two! I have some make up work but if I can't figure it out I'm just going to go to bed. I'm super tired and haven't been able to get any sleep the past couple of days. Next week I totally wanna finish my work way WAY before the weekend so I can just chill over the weekend, maybe get my room cleaned and start on painting.

I got a couple of shirts from Goodwill today as well. I tye-dye shirt, a cute pink tank top, a long sleeved shirt dress it's purple/blue/teal-ish, and a pink/peach shirt with hearts on it. There were a lot of cool stuff I found but I don't like buying stuff that isn't half off that week, XD.

I'd say, yeah! School out Monday! And usually I get monday's off too... but since the school IS out I have to go to work at the older daycare. *sigh*













2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song by Taylor Swift. It's so relaxing and beautiful. Her voice is perfect for it too; so soothing and crooning. I'm so excited for the Hunger Games movie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see baby Sauyer!! X3 and omg! I love goodwill! thats awesome you found some good finds. :D

      Delete