Thursday, February 9, 2012

゚・:*・。♪☆゚beautiful・:*・。♪☆゚



First of all: Meghan, I love you. I feel so helpless because I want to help. I want to say and do so much but I don't know how or where to start. Or even if it would make a difference. I just want you to know, that I am ALWAYS here for you. If you need me, call me. I can get there, seriously. I can be there in 28 minutes.

I've been way off track, eating & diet wise. Things have just been super stressful and I've let myself talk myself into indulging myself. Myself myself. Rofl, but seriously. I need to do something different. However, I still haven't had any soda >o< so proud of, well myself.

Ever since my dream about Kaname, it has made me want to read/finish Vampire Knight. Haha. I think I know what I'm going to do on Valentine's Day, watchin' some anime.

At the daycare today we watched Aladdin and Mulan, sigghhhhh. I know Disney over-exaggerates things, like shojo manga, but I'm not gonna lie. It'd be nice to have someone I could shower love and affection for on Valentine's Day, someone who cares deeply for me, would do anything for me, and who is male XD. Or for that matter, any given day of the week. I know God has a plan for me and I guess I'm being impatient. Or perhaps I need to follow Him more, so he can open things for me. I don't know, but I'm feeling a bit empty.

Annnnnnnnnnyway. Busy weekend: homework due, two tests due Sunday, Friday Caelynn has her cheer thing, Saturday PNO at the daycare. Yeah.

Dear Weather, please snow lightly if you snow at all and let the warm sunshine hurry soon. 













No comments:

Post a Comment