Saturday, February 25, 2012

Book Fair >:D

I just finished my statistics homework at 7:11 a.m. which was like 6 minutes ago! Yay! *Don't worry I slept and just woke up early to get it outta the way! XD

Okay so the book I've been reading/read is called "Getting Back On Track" and yes, it's a weight loss book. But it is totally what I needed to hear. She talks about how God wants to help us, no matter what. And when we give Him all of our trust and obedience, He will help us. She talks about the "Triple Dare" which is for 16 weeks you have to believe Him, trust Him, and obey Him.  You have to cut out certain types of foods. It truly is an amazing book.

In times of keeping myself accountable I have prayed "Lord, I'm going into the kitchen now. Please give me the strength to not eat something that I shouldn't, so that I may glorify you with my decisions." It has worked. I want to spend more time with God and I know that, this is going to be my way of doing so. I need to get a Bible Study to do.

Yesterday before I got my paycheck, and I do tithe, but I felt like I needed to give $100 of it. At first I was like YEAH, I can do that. But then as soon as I got my paycheck I started worrying and not wanting to, but I did.

God is doing awesome things! I'm so pumped about A-Kon 23! And spreading His word :3








No comments:

Post a Comment