Sunday, January 1, 2012

When all else is falling.

Day one, yeeeyeah! :D
I have had other cravings for sweets and snacks but I've been able to slide by them. It probably won't hit me until tomorrow. But in church today they made a video and it basically said it's not about the food. It's not really about what and how much you eat, it's really about getting closer to God and seeking a relationship with Him. Yes it's fun to talk about all the food stuff but your ultimate goal should be something much greater.

We sang "Whom Shall I Fear" today in church, I really like that song. It's a great worship song!

Hmm, for New Year's resolutions I have a couple: quit drinking soda, not cutting my hair this year, and take better care of myself. I'm such a soda addict! I do really need to stop and my hair! I finally have most of the dye cut out of it so now I just want to grow it out long again! It's fun having short hair but I really really miss my long hair lol.

Man I have some wisdom teeth coming in and it's killing my mouth! Like my face is sore and it's cutting the side of my mouth. I wish I had some hardcore numbing stuff like they do at the dentist office. I'm not sure if you're suppose to get these things cut out. XD

Thanks guys for all the encouragement! :D You do your best too! We can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you Mattie! XD I'm not giving up and def my goal this year is to finish school,get closer to God,and do a ton of drawing! lol Love you girl and I'll see you Saturday! :)<3

    ReplyDelete