Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sayonara!

I'm going to have to say goodbye to blogger for at least two weeks, so I apologize ahead of time if you do not hear from me for a while, here. You'll probably see my absence from facebook as well. Next week, which will be my week before finals week, is going to be rough. It's going to be harder and more demanding than finals week... ohhh professors. Yep, three more weeks of school for me. XP (I guess I don't really have to count finals week, you don't do much)

I got my contacts, but wasn't really that pleased with them, though I'll probably just wear them around! Haha. I need to find some better blue ones... for Sailor Moon and Videl. I really wannnnna cosplay someone from Hetalia now, I really like Liechtenstein, she's pretty.

I'm so happy that May is next month, no school! And birthdays! And cosplay work days all the time! And anime parties. And freedom! Summer, it's gonna be great.

So if I don't see you or talk to you in a while, it's not because I don't love you, it's because I'm studying/doing homework/ pulling out my hair/ or hallucinating from lack of sleep. I am determined to bring my grade up to a B, I pulled it up a couple of points to a 75! YEAH! I'm so pumped. SCHOOOOOOOOL.

(it's almost over)

And yes Cheryl, when we get an apartment, we'll be crazy. And just have fun. Work all day and come home and just go nuts! Haha! Man.

                                             Liechtenstein from Hetalia









1 comment:

  1. Aah yes, I'll be taking more of a FB abcense to I believe @_@ Working on projects and studying and trying to get to sleep at a decent time instead of sacrificing that so often. Gotta' push through these last weeks!

    Hetalia cosplay would be uber fun! :D People on Cosplay.com were suggesting I cosplay Hungary? I'll need to watch more of Hetalia first of course xD but I'm also not sure of other girl characters in the show. And I wouldn't want to crossplay, haha. @_@ But yes! That one character would be really really pretty <3 You could even use your Sailor Moon wig maybe? Unless it's already styled Sailor Moon style XD I feel like I'm rambling.

    Anywhoodle! Good luck on everything Mattie :3

    ReplyDelete