Saturday, April 9, 2011

Even brighter than the moon.

Today I took Ariana and Alex to this little boy's birthday party, Isiah. He has severe Autism and can't talk. It was fun, the kids had a lot of fun. It was kind of a special needs birthday party, which was pretty cool. So when we were coming home Ariana asked me if Katara and Zuko could come to her next bday party. lol, They're still talking about that.

We also played outside in the water with this beach ball that when you screwed in the hose, it sprayed water like a crazy daisy. That was a lot of fun. I also practiced my handstands while we were outside. It's fun to do handstands in the soggy grass! Haha.

Baseball players.... *.* ROFFLE

Anyways, I've been kinda hard on myself lately. I just want to look so good for this summer and I just keep messing up. It sucks. I need some will power.










No comments:

Post a Comment