Friday, March 30, 2012

God Help The Outcasts.



We watched this at daycare today, it really touched me. I really love it when Esmeralda sings, "Were you once an outcast too?" Because Jesus was an outcast.

I'm so excited about the medieval fair this weekend! :D But I need to get homework done first... lol. I think I might have an outfit for it.

I love you. I know we're all going through things.. me included. But, and this is for me as well, we're strong beautiful girls. We can do anything we set our minds to and God is on our side. He doesn't want to see us fail. He is sad when we are sad. And I am sad when you guys are sad, I hate seeing you feel like that.

All of you are always in my prayers, always.

I've been hurting myself this whole week! I was playing hide-and-go-seek-tag with the kids at daycare and I tripped over a stump/log and scraped my leg on it, it hurts still. I got sunburned yesterday too. I don't think my sunscreen really helped today XP But my ear is getting slightly better.

Haven't really heard much from Brant....

There is a picture below of a town in France called Rocamadour, it's one of the places we visited on our trip in France. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been too. Watching the Hunchback of Notre Dame just got me thinking about it.













No comments:

Post a Comment