Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finally.

Sleep in till 10, check.
Watch Harry Potter marathon, check.
Wait for mailman, check.
Be lazy, check.

I'm feeling much better today. Last night I just felt like I was going to get super sick, I rushed home and took Tylenol and buried myself in my bed.

Caelynn and I went to the dollar store and bought an Easter egg dying kit, peeps, and some malt ball egg things.

Guess what came in the mail today O.O


MINE AND CHERYL'S YUNA EARRING(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I got it I had to put it on. I love it! It's so awesome... it makes me super pumped for cosplay. And makes me wanna work out harder.

I think I might go outside and work on our front flower beds, I really wanna get some bulbs to plant. I want a lush garden this year!

Happy Spring Break, y'all. 








No comments:

Post a Comment