Sunday, March 18, 2012

☆ Carry me home tonight. ★



This video (above) is amazingly edited, therefore, you must watch it.

Here's my weekly schedule:
Sunday: Nanny 7p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Monday: Daycare 8-6 p.m, Nanny 7p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Tuesday: Daycare 8-6 p.m., Nanny 7p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 8-1p.m.
Thursday: 8-10a.m.
Friday: 7-6p.m.

So the beginning of my week is pretty psycho, but the end part of it is alright. I'm totally pumped because I'm going to go get my third piercing for my ear... :D For my Yuna earrings :D I'm so excited :D And with all these hours I'm putting in, and the tax money I'm getting back, I do believe I'm just going to order a wig for Yuna. :3

I've been doing, alright. I just need to stay positive, but it's so easy for me to talk myself down. When it comes to myself or self image, I'm just so negative and hateful towards myself.

I hope you guys will agree with me and I hope the others will as well, but I truly believe that after we get done with our garage sales and other fundraisers, we need to tithe 10% of it. Because in all honestly, it all belongs to God anyways and we need to glorify Him in all that we do. Every week, as bad as it sounds, I tithe and I think man I could really do this or that with this money, but I just push that out of my mind.

Another thing I need to work on is my relationship with God. I know I'm definitely not where I am suppose to be. I need to give everything to Him, I need to put my trust in Him.

I bought a pretty spring dress from Kohl's today that I plan on wearing for Easter :3 It's super cute.














1 comment:

  1. Haha, I used to write KH fanfiction all the time... and wrote Roxiri fanction. XD I also like Namora (Namine x Sora). The concept of both couples are adorable since it's technically like a Kairi x Sora couple. That video was amazing though :D And that Romeo x Juliet anime is even more amazing

    I'm gonna' hopefully get to buying cosplay stuff soon again... need to save up some money first XD BUt I love that idea of tithing it. I think that'd be amazing. God will surely bless our trip, but we need to glorify Him and keep thinking of Him throughout. I want to be a fire for God at these conventions we go to -- it gives us more purpose that way beyond just "having fun".

    ReplyDelete