Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



I hope everyone had a magical night filled with memories and sweets.

Mine was great! I mean, I wished I had someone here to spend it with, but dressed up as Snow White and passing out candy to little girls who had heart attacks over me was pretty awesome. It was like right as soon as I opened the door their faces lit up. That's my favorite part about dressing up, as anyone or for any event. When it makes someones day, especially children.

Eventually I just stuck the bowl of candy out and went in... I had homework to do and I was exhausted! Haha... so Jon came home and was talking about big life decisions they have to make and other things.. I laughed and said "I never want to grow up." It was funny because I was still in my Snow White costume.. I was like "Hmm, how ironic." XD

This is a short blog.. because well, it's 11:14 p.m. and I'm tired. I'm ready for some well deserved sleep! If you're still out and about, be safe. Don't do stupid things.

Love you all! :3











No comments:

Post a Comment