Monday, October 8, 2012

。・: to the beat of the drum*:・゚



Oh Kesha, you and your catchy lyrics/beats.

I'm watching the Lake House right now, I don't think I've seen it before.. I might have. Either way, I can't remember lol!

So on the front of blogger it tells you the stats of your viewers, like where they're from! And, so it says, I have people that read/view my blog from Russia. Almost more so than people from the United States. Crazy right.. so if you're reading this and you're from Russia. Hi! I actually just got done studying about Russia in World Geography! XD

So I'm going to do a couple of product reviews:

Honey I'm Strong shampoo & conditioner by Herbal Essence:



So first of all I bought this because the girl in the commercial had amazing hair. Long, thick, black, luxurious hair. I know you shouldn't do that, but I don't regret it. Not only does it have an amazing smell but it makes my hair really soft. I wish I could buy it in a bigger bottle, but I've had it for a week and still have a great deal of it. If you're looking for something different, give it a try.

OPI Nailpolish (the one I used was Skyfall):


I have the red one on, right now. I love the color of it, it's red but it also has a redish goldish shimmer to it. But not only limited to these colors, the brand overall is great. It doesn't chip easily, it goes on great, and dries really fast. A regular bottle might cost a bit more, but it is totally worth it.

Sea Breeze Astringent:


Cass is a genuis. This stuff is amazing and I think using it morning and night has really helped my face clear up and has kept it cleared. You can really see the dirt come off. :)


*    *    *    *    *    *

I bought a wig today to use for Thor! I'm so excited and I can't wait until I get it! It's suppose to get here by Thursday or Friday. I spent more on it than I usually do for wigs, but this one is heat resistant. It can be straightened or curled. Plus I usually wear my wigs a lot and everywhere. You guys don't really know but I am so excited to see you all. And my family! I miss everyone and everything so much!

AVENGERS MARATHON!

I've also had a really great day. I have stayed positive and looked up. I also started a book that I've read before, it's about keeping God in your weight-loss goals. It has really made me realize that I cannot do it alone and I need support from someone much stronger.

:3

It is in the 40-50's today! So I get to wear my sweater and jeans! I love the fall weather! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!








No comments:

Post a Comment