Monday, September 26, 2011

If you were a Pokemon, I'd choose you.

I'm sorry, I'm being incredibly emo, but I feel like a failure at everything. No matter what I do I can't do it right. And I forgot my deodorant today which is a total bummer. I hate it when I take things out of my purse and forget to put them back. So I've been thinking about cosplay all morning to get myself out of the dumps. Brant wants to do Luffy from One Piece and Tensa Zangetsu from Bleach. I'm excited to work on his cosplay! And style his wig! Haha. I'm thinking about just going a head and making a Sailor Moon cosplay from scratch. Oh man.

I have a text in exactly three hours. I feel eehhhhhhhh about it but I do get to take a security blanket it. We are allowed a 4x6 note card written in pen and believe me, the text is super small. A lot of the material is review but I can't seem to get my brain wrapped around the stupid ATP cycles of the body and put them together. I know the summary of them but I can't tell you what molecule breaks down this molecule... because the names are so long and hard to pronounce.

In other news, my nails are growing back. Through this stressed time I wanted to chew them off, but I've been chewing a lot of gum instead. They look so pretty, I wanna go get them done. But probably lata... I'm fixing to have to buy contacts so I'll get them in time for Izumicon. I need blue eyes for Videl and Sailor Moon and brown for Sophie. Brant just needs blue for Zangetsu. Honeycolor is doing a special if you buy $100 worth of contacts, you get free express shipping... Cheryl wanna go in with me? Order a pair or whatever? Just lemmme know.

Cosplay Progress:

Videl:
I need to fix my yellow hair ties.
New gloves.
Blue contacts.

Sophie:
Hair extensions.
Pink hair bows x 2
Brown eyes.

Supa Sailor Moon:
If I choose to make one, everything. XD
Boots, gloves, blue contacts.
Fix evil pain in the butt wig.

Luffy D. Monkey:
Red vest w/gold buttons
Hat with red trim
Frayed blue jeans
Sandals

Tensa Zangetsu:
Full cloak inside white
Wig and style
Black pants, black boots
Blue contacts
(And he already has the sword)

Izumicon is like, less than 50 days away, isn't that crazy. I will most def be working on cosplay over fall break. And after tests are out of the way. And saving up for it too, finally got my school bill paid. Thank goodness! Haha. I'm drawing at least one thing everyday for the table.. not that I think I'll sell anything, but I'm trying my best. Coming up with poses/designs are really hard to do!






1 comment:

  1. I love you Mattie!! and man... sounds like you have a looot of cosplay work. >< let me know if you need help with any of it, especially the sailormoon I can help a lot! :D and I actually might go in with you on contacts. My blue ones might not be good anymore. Im gonna have to test them out. last time I tried to wear them though they really iritated my eyes. I have to get my eyes checked too... I think my eyes are infected. Every morning i wake up there is gunk on my eyes, and wearing contacts really irritates my eyes. :(

    ReplyDelete