Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Deep breaths.

All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

You make me new, You are making me new
You make me new, You are making me new
You are making me new

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

You make me new, You are making me new
You make me new, You are making me new 




So after eating some comfort food, which I know doesn't help the overall problem, but it gave me time to think. I will raise my GPA by getting an awesome grade in Physiology. Starting by studying for my test one week from today. I will learn the body's energy cycles and master those chemical exchanges. I will conqure it. Secondly, I will do a bit of physical exercise everyday and not give into "comfort" foods when I'm bored or upset. I hate it, but I do turn to food to fix things... but it doesn't. Which overall means, I spend WAY too much time on facebook/blogger/youtube/internet, therefore I need a vacation. Probably not a total absence, but only in the mornings for an hour. 
I seriously sit on facebook and just refresh pages... when I could be doing more productive things. -Makes a memo on dry erase board- No facebook.... 

I do feel a bit better but I'm still super upset and mad and angsty. So after I posted that previous blog I was like "Growing up sucks, it's so hard and difficult." I went to the cafeteria and got an honest tea, I love those things. On the inside of the label they always have quotes and if you drink it down far enough you can see them, I love getting them just for the quotes. Well mine just so happened to say this, "Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Unknown. I was just kind of shocked and was like... yeah that's true. Thank you honest tea for your wisdom. So on my way home I stopped by Taco Bueno for some comfort food, mmmm Mexidips and chips, oh em gee. There was a cute guy at the window of course I'm a zombie at this point still wallowing in my pity and he handed me my drink, then my card, and then my food and was like, "Hey, you have a good day sweetheart." I kind of snapped out of my daze and giggled. It was nice and refreshing.

Sigh. Tomorrow will be another day. Thank you Meghan you helped me a lot. I need to work harder and learn from my mistakes. 

P.S. Four days and two hours and twenty minutes till Peter Pan. I cannot wait. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment