Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's taking too long for me to think of anything to put here.

Today's Intake:
Coffee w/creamer- 60 cals
Sandwich (ham&pepperjack)- 220 cals
Half Turkey & Artichoke - 370 cals
Iced Green Tea - 90 cals
Broccoli Cheddar Soup - 200 cals
Fiber One Brownie - 90 cals
Banana - 105 cals
Cheese square - 80 cals

Total: 1215 calories

Did you know you can burn like 30 calories just by sleeping? Crazy right? So right now I'm not too worried about that number right up there. I'm gonna go do my sit ups, I'm gonna do some laps around the pool (which burns a lot of calories), jog around the block.

I went to Rhiannon's doctor appointment to check up on her and her baby and he has put her on the modified HCG diet. He says he has had a lot of success on it.. but for her it's too keep her healthy because she tends to get gestational diabetes during pregnancy and high blood pressure. But the HCG diet is hardcore and it restricts you to fruits and veggies and 500 calories a day. It only recommends you to do it for a couple of months at a time. Her doctor said that he lost 20lbs in a couple of weeks, A COUPLE OF WEEKS! That's motivation. I'd do the version he's telling Rhiannon to do, the "offical" version of this diet you have to take some sort of drop and well, I don't really agree with "diet pills" I don't think they really work. Haha.

I got my new wig in today! It's long and white and beautiful. I can't wait for Izumicon, it's going to be so much fun! Though I hope it's not too cold.. though what do I have to worry about? All of my cosplays are long sleeved things! lol!



I am so loving this weather right now! It's so beautiful. Those weenies who are complaining need to can it and put on a jacket. I'd rather be cold than hot personally. You can never put too many clothes on and you can only take off so much, ROFL! .... Guess what guys? Peter Pan! 11 days away! So I was thinking:

Meet up at someone's house at 2:00 p.m. all dolled up, go out to eat somewhere fun/fancy/lovely, 5:00p.m. be downtown (take pictures, find parking), 6:00 p.m. head to the civic center and find out seats! 7:00 p.m. watch Peter Pan! How does that sound? Tell me what you guys are thinking.. where do y'all wanna go eat? lol

This is going to be so much fun, so much to look forward too! :D

Things I need to finish today:
- Burn some calories
- Chp 1-3 Vocabulary
- Fold clothes
- Clean kitchen
- Color Flynn Rider






No comments:

Post a Comment