Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I need another story, something to get off my chest."

One of my classes were canceled anyway and my other class is an hour long.. yeah I don't think I'm going to waste the gas to drive all the way out there just for an hour. And watch, not a lot of people are going to show up anyway, I mean, he just reads power points and we have those.

I'm so ready for this snow to be done and over with. I'm ready for the sunshine and warmth. I really can't wait till I can go outside to jog. I love the smell of outside in spring time! Like the pines and the flowers, and the honeysuckles! YEAH, spriing, please hurry.

Other than that, things have been pretty decent. I can't really complain. We're all healthy, breathing, have electricity and food to eat. God is good and He provides.

Alright so.. this is random, but I mean look who's blog you're reading. XD My mom goes through shampoo and conditioner like she changes clothes. I mean, she'll buy a set and then go out and buy another set before she's finished the other set. It's not a bad thing, I mean, we have a variety. SO she got this Suave sleek and shine, it's a gray bottle with orange on it, I very much recommend it. It smells really good and it leaves your hair really soft. Then we have this small white bottle that's organic coconut stuff, that smells really good too, but it leaves my hair really dry. Haha, just thought you guys should know.

Since I've been inside I've been eating the house down and not being able to exercise. So I feel like I've been getting nowhere... boo. And I really actually only have 3 months till we start to make cosplay. I need to get my butt in gear and have some self control. The kids had cinnamon rolls for breakfast today, I really wanted one, but I was like "You need to have control like Azula!" So I ran the other direction. Haha. I don't wanna be the fat Sailor Moon either... :'(

XD haha.




















1 comment:

  1. I hear ya Mattie. I want it to be spring sooo badly too!! D: buuuh. haha! and thats awesome I'll have to try that suave shampoo some time. :D and dont feel bad... I haven't been doing good about working out are eating healthy either... >< Ive been sitting on the couch eating and eating... buhh... ;_; wahhhhh when it gets warmer we should go jogging. :D maybe after work or something we can go to the track in piedmont. :D lol any way... I miss you. :( feels like its been a while since Ive seen you. stupid snow! >< Im glad you posted a blog. ^^ And I love all the pics. especialy the sebastion one and the alice under water one! 0.0 <3

    ReplyDelete