Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

Ahhh, it's days like these that are amazing. I'm just so happy and full of energy :3 I love this weather! I could just stay outside in this forever. Not too cold not too hot! I love it. I would love to just be able to take a nap outside.

Happy Valentine's Day (late) if I didn't tell you already. I hope your day was fantastic and filled with many joyous things that you will remember forever! I had an amazing Valentine's Day, I got to share it with my friends and family. People who I love and they truly care about me. And that's what it's all about. Love and loving on others.

Something I've been kind of struggling with is just hating on myself. I've been praying about it but sometimes it's hard. I guess it's hard to explain too... but you might be going through the same things or have gone through these things. I just want to be happy and feel good, you know? But I think it's time that I start asking help from my Father.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day and I hope that you get to enjoy it! I'm so exited because we're going to be blessed with this weather this whole week! I love the sun. Dude, I can't wait until the summer! Mmmmm vitamin D.























No comments:

Post a Comment