Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Are you even going to try?

"Are you even going to go try?" Haha, Brant just said that to me. I've been playing Final Fantasy X and I'm at the final boss of the game.. and I've been trying to defeat him for about three days now.. and I'm kinda burnt out right now. I think I'm going to go train my characters though and then go kick the final boss's butt.

I was sad, I'm almost done with it... FFX that is. Then I thought, DUDE! I can start FFX-2 haha! I still need to get that "perfect ending." 

I'm so excited for school to start! Less time at the daycare, although these past couple of weeks have been awesome, and more time to myself. Well I suppose less responsibility... though lots more of homework, boo.

I've been drawing a lot lately too. Thought I should get it in before I start school and I'm not able to do it all the time. I like a lot of it, but I wish I could make it better, less catoonish.

Uhhhhhhh Degrassi is so lame, I wish it would change already. I'm just waiting for the next show to come on. ROFL









No comments:

Post a Comment