Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hoooooe hum.

I think things will be good for a while now. I think we're over the hill finally, thank goodness. Well I'm excited, tomorrow I'm going swimming with the daycare folks at Okarche! It's a nice size outside swimming pool and I love love love going off the high dive. Haha, me and the older kids at the daycare try to do "waterbending cannon balls" and what not off of it. We also scream "WATERBENDING CANNON BALL!" They actually taught me a good lesson, the kids. I wouldn't scream it, I was really embarrassed to do it.. I thought "What will the life guards think of me? (They we're really cute)" I didn't want them thinking I was stupid... so when I got back in line one of the older boys told me this "Just do it, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You're surrounded by kids who think you're awesome, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks." That came from the mouth of a 9 year old boy. Thank you, those words I will hold on to for the rest of my life.     

Okay, I know I'm a bad girl for doing this but I don't really have a class on Wednesday nights... so instead I went to Kohl's. We dropped off the kiddos to their classes, Brant went to class with Alex, and then off we were. I got some $4.00 pants, a really pretty classy $14.00 dress that was originally $70. And a couple of other things for a pretty good deal. I was very pleased with myself! Haha.

I've been drawing everyday, trying to improve. So far I really really really hate drawing hands. I hate it! I am so horrible at it. But I've just been getting into a drawing mood... that and when I get bored I get the munchies and I'm trying to cut back... so instead I've been drawing! So I can keep my mind off of food! lol, but seriously. And I haven't been looking at any reference pictures, just me, my pencil, and a ruler. They're not that pretty... D: But I'm working on that!

Sorry for being so down in the dumps.. I've been crying so much lately and I hate it. I hate being sad almost as much as I hate drawing hands. It's kinda been stressful but I also think drawing has helped with that. I can get my rage out on paper instead of keeping it bottled up. It's just work, home, life in general. I'm actually ready, now, for school to start and for fall to be here. I love the smell of fall, the smell of the health/science building, and almost getting into my program. Which I need to study for my entrance exam.. shoot. XD

AND YOU SHOULD GO HERE:
http://mattiee.blogspot.com/



Pretty $70 dress I got for $14! :D 










No comments:

Post a Comment