Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Send me away with the words of a love song."

Bad past couple of days. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I honestly wish I could just sleep all day and spend all my time in my dreams. Lack of mis-communication? Got yelled at yesterday, broke down. Had a heart to heart today, broke down. I've been holding so much in for a while now and it just sent me over the edge. Sigh. And to solve the problems? I have no idea how. I hate confrontation.

I'm looking forward to the school semester. I get more time to myself and I'm not excepted to do much but get good grades. I know I'm not making much sense, but.. eh I'm tired. I am just done and over it. There's nothing much I can really do and I suppose complaining about it won't change anything. The problem is still there and I hope it goes away soon and fast.

On the other hand, my room smells like a tropical paradise, which is soothing <3





1 comment:

  1. *hugs* I love you Mattie! I hate it when things go wrong like that, almost consistently after something really fun or after a really good time like our anime conventions, things just go downhill or something. Like, "fun's over, back to reality" sort of deal. I'm also terrible with confrontation, so I know how you feel :(

    Things will get better though dear, I'm praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete