Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, you know how men are. They think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me, I'm yours."

Hmm, first week of school has gone and past and I'm already ready for Labor day break. Because not only do I get that Monday off of school the daycare is closed too. So I get to relax all the way around! Haha.

I have so much reading and studying to do already, uhhh. So me and the kiddos just got done watching Hercules, I love the muses. The whole gospel sound it's awesome. It has also sparked an interest for me I think it would be cool to cosplay as Meg. So gals, this brings me to another proposal, we should totally do a Disney cosplay group, that would be awesome. lol

Hm, anything else happen this week... OH Alex turned 6 on Thursday and of course we had a "Cars" party. He of course got a Mater and a Lightening McQueen and other "Cars" merchandise.

I restarted Final Fantasy X-2 in hope of getting the perfect ending... evil percentage. I hate it when games make you have to earn percentage... glare. 

I'm excited. My parents are looking for another car so that I won't have to drive the truck everywhere. It has no air conditioning and the gas bill (it's diesel) is outrageous. I hope they get it soon, haha. I haven't been able to get rid of my bad skin because I sweat all the time in the truck. XD But I'm excited... and yes! Four more weeks till Peter Pan! Whooo! I can't wait.












No comments:

Post a Comment