Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last day of summer.

Today is the official last day of summer, the public schools go back to school tomorrow. At least  Piedmont does, haha. I am totally gonna party tomorrow and Friday and Saturday and Sunday! Then it's school Monday oh man. Almost done though, almost done.

I got my Yuna necklace Monday! Haha! It was so exciting! "Only one thing can come from Hong Kong!" Bwhaha, Cheryl you are so right! We had a super awesome fun time Monday too. Cheryl, the kids, and I swam for a bit (until it started lightening) and made a whirlpool. :D

I had a weird dream. Probably because I slept on a mattress on the floor (it was a baby mattress) and a small blanket.... but I think it was like Halloween or some sort of festival in Piedmont. They had Piedmont rd closed and you could walk up and down it, there were booths on either side. I was wearing someone's letterman football jacket and I was sad. I was walking with a girl and a guy. Hahaha, the guy I was walking with was Finn off of Glee which I haven't watched in forever. Anyway, I remember throwing the jacket I was wearing at some guy that I guess I had been dating. I was so sad about it, I don't know if he did anything to me or not. But the Finn guy was making me feel better. It was funny. Weird dream mannnn weird dream. Haha. 

Lord give the me opportunity to spread and share your love. Perform your "surgeries" on my mouth, heart, eyes, and arms and that I may use them as tools for you. Thank you for your blessings and miracles you've done in my life.

Well it's off to work I go! Have a good day y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment