Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fair.

Meghan, his last name is Zack Fair. It came to me the other day and I was like "OH yeah!" Haha, it's true, the contrast that is. Zack Fair and Cloud Strife. Zack is the one who died and Cloud carries that weight. Ohhhhh the symbolism.

I went and bought fabric for Sophie today. I'm so excited.
But you wanna know what I'm more excited for...? FIREWORKS. Though I don't think we'll be able to set them off at the house this year, there's a burn ban in effect. Fines start at $500! Isn't that crazy? And you could get up to a year in jail for it too.. I think I'll buy some fireworks and save them for later. Oh explosives. Speaking of 4th of July, I just want to say that I'm very thankful for the troops that have given their time and lives to keep our country save and free. Without people who willingly give their service, where would we be? What kind of country would we be? The men and women who have given their lives, we owe so much to them. I thank God for these amazing people who have died and fought to keep American soil free and "One Nation Under God."

I've had a wonderful week. A bit of stress, but that's usual. Right now I am so peaceful and just, ah. Some peppermint tea would probably be the icing on the cake. :D I'm so excited for TnT too! It's right around the corner. It's our last one for a while too... come slowly. lol

Cosplay Update:
Azula - Add the last detail to armor/tabard, hair thing, boot detail.
Videl - See if boots need some love and wash shirt.
Sophie - Everything, but I'm striving to get it done this weekend.

My wig is suppose to come in next Friday July 8th! So, I'm hoping so! lol I can't wait to get it.. I can't wait till Meghan gets her Katara one, haha. Well even though I don't have to be at work till 10, I'm gonna get to bed early. I miss yous guys faces, very much. It's been way too long since we've hung out or really have got to see each other... other than the passing 15 minute chitchats. :(
I love you!









1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah! That's the contrast I was talking about. I love it. I also love how the two main characters of FFVII and FFVIII's names are based off storm systems/weather; Cloud and Squall. ;D

    I love me some FF boys! <3

    Yeaaah fireworks probably aren't a good idea... though I'd love to photograph some now that I have my wicked camera for its first summer... >o< Hrm, maybe later on in the summer or something. When are we gonna' have a cosplay work day btw? Saturday, Sunday? Saturday I work 4-11 :'(, but Sunday I don't work at all so maybe we could all have one after church? But at the same time, we don't really need to plan it around me, haha, whatever is most convenient for the majority :)

    *insanely long comment ending*

    Oh wells, haha, love you doll! <3

    ReplyDelete