Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Slight chance of rain?

I hope so, I'm ready for some rain. Even though that means we'll be stuck inside at work but the Earth really needs some... so does our trees and plants. Our back pasture is starting to crack, boo.

Siiigh, you know you've worked too long when your mom asks you to get your siblings to pick up the living room and you start to say, "TLC let's pick up." Geez, yep story of my life last night. As soon as I got done with dinner I went to bed. And thankfully I don't have to be at work until 10:00 a.m.

Over the weekend Cheryl and I went to Goodwill and I found this awesome old old old wedding dress. It was so fun and pretty. Kind of "Phantom of the Opera" like. But it was $50.00, totally not worth it. It had a stain, a couple of rips, stress in the fabric, totally not worth it. I got this Chinese looking dress I can't zip it up yet, but I'm working towards that. I also got this peach dress.. but it's see through which I didn't realize. So I'm going to have to get something to put underneath it. Haha.

A-Kon? A-KON?!! It was so much fun. Even though there were parts I could do without... Ozai and parking boots, I'm glad I got to go and spend such an awesome time with awesome friends. I totally can't wait till TnT. Well I can but can't. I hope it's just as fun but way less stressful.

Well I suppose I'm off to work now, blahhhhhh. I'm looking toward Friday where I only have to work four hours. Yes.




 ( Sad scene D': )

 ( Saw the blue hair and thought of Cheryl )






 ( Marilyn Monroe above ) XP

No comments:

Post a Comment