Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So, come with me...

"where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Neverland."

Every time I go on one of the hiking trails, with all the trees, I always think of Sleeping Beauty and the "once upon a dream" scene where she's singing with all of the animals. Plus I just love that outfit! :3

I've been totally into a daydreamy/fairytale like state. I blame polyvore, trees, and Disney. Seriously though. I really wish I had my dvds so I could watch some classic princess movies. XP

Or Peter Pan, I love Peter Pan.

I still need to check into the Midnight in Paris movie. I think I shall do so once I get finished typing this out... alright don't hate me, but. I won't be able to make it to Izumicon. Michelle has her best friend's wedding to go to that weekend. I was kind of upset at first... but you know what I think I need a break from cosplay and conventions. AND I don't even have a sewing machine up here. So it works out. Everything happens for a reason but honestly it's good that I'm not going. My priorities have been so out of wack, I was spending so much time and money on them and not giving anything to God. I need to re focus.

My goals while I'm away:
1. Walk on the straight and narrow/build a better relationship with God.
2. Make an A in Geography
3. Get in shape/healthy/better eating habits
4. Find myself

Tomorrow I'm going to go to a huge grocery store. Can't wait!! They said it's suppose to have all different kinds of things in it... it's hard to explain. BUT they have an Asian center where they'll make sushi right in front of you with fresh ingredients. YUMMMM!

Then I think this weekend we're going to Baltimore, I'm stoked.

Love you all! Goodnight! ;D








2 comments:

  1. Awww :( I wish you were going to Izumicon, but you're right, it's probably best to not stress yourself out with conventions and focusing a lot of time towards it. This is your opportunity to venture out, find yourself, get away a little bit. I hope we still get to see you though if you come to visit whenever you do *hugs* <3

    I'm gonna' try harder in school/work as well. And try to not focus so much on things that are priorities. My spiritual walk has been suffering as well... I think the change of seasons is my inspiration to change and figure things out.

    I love you dear and am glad you're enjoying yourself there more :) *hugs!!* I need your address so I can write you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Mattie and happy for you!! sounds like your starting to settle in more and have more time to yourself. ^_^ and I mean I'm sad I wont get to see u at Izumi, but at the same time, I agree with you cause I feel the same way. I think a break in conventions and cosplay is a good thing. I feel I put way to much focus on conventions and cosplay as well, when there are more important things. I'm not making any new cosplays or anything, idk if I'm even gonna go all three days. maybe just saturday. idk. But any way, I love you very much and I'm glad everything is going good for you. *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete