Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ABC, it's as easy as, 1-2-3.

1. A is for age: 21yrs old 2. B is for beer beverage of choice: Orange & Mangosteen Honest Tea(s)
3. C is for what you can't wait for right now: I'm getting pumped for this Friday!
4. D is for your dog's name: Lucy, Pheobe, Weenie, Blue, and Rusty
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: A hairbrush ;D
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Adventure Time
7. G is for favorite game: Majhong (sp?)
8. H is for Home town: I grew up in Bethany?
9. I is for instruments you play: Clarinet! lol
10. J is for favorite juice: I'm not much of a juice person...
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Yours, at a nice game of chess. Haha.
12. L is for last food you ate: Soft taco.
13. M is for marriage: I'm not?
14. N is for your name: Mattie!
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Scary O.O
16. P is for people you can't live without: My family and friends. >.<
17. Q is for quote: "DO YOU SEE MY EYEBROWS?" rofl
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Giving in so quickly.
19. S is for status: On facebook "School D:"
20. T is for time you woke up today: 6:45 a.m.
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Yes.
22. V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers.
23. W is for worst habit: Nail biting on and off.
24. X is for x-rays you've had: On my stomach! and my foot.
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today? I want sushi.
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: I think I'm a gemini.

Izumicon has came and gone, just as quickly as this semester. We (I) seriously only have like four more weeks left! O.O It's kinda of exciting but super stressful. I have a B in the class but I'm super stressed over the final, I need to get the knowledge in my head! And need it to stick! I have a take home test this weekend and a paper to write over Thanksgiving break! I can do this! Need an A, that would be great.

A2F (Arkansas Anime Festival) is Dec 2nd-4th, but I only wanna go the 3rd. I'm uber excited bout that and am totally looking forward to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment