Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Life has loveliness to sell."

"Life has loveliness to sell,
All beautiful and splendid things;
Blue waves whitened on a cliff,
Soaring fire that sways and sings,
And children’s faces looking up,
Holding wonder like a cup.

Life has loveliness to sell;
Music like a curve of gold,
Scent of pine trees in the rain,
Eyes that love you, arms that hold,
And, for the Spirit’s still delight,
Holy thoughts that star the night.

Give all you have for loveliness;
Buy it, and never count the cost!
For one white, singing hour of peace
Count many a year of strife well lost;
And for a breath of ecstasy,
Give all you have been, or could be."

I thought it was pretty, I really like how the words roll off your tongue. That and the rhythm of the words lol.

Just one of those days where you don't feel pretty. Basically. But I know what I'm doing wrong and I need to change my mistakes into good choices. I need to not dwell in the past and keep moving forward. I'm doing this for myself, not anyone else, and if it's anyone I let down, it's myself. Me. Me me me me me me me. This is one time it's okay to be selfish.

I just want to be legit and pretty.

So I think I'm just going to dye my hair black for the summer. There's no way I can make a wig do Azula's hair.. but I still need to get a black wig for Videl's hair. My hair is too short and I think that putting in extensions will only look weird... unless I put a ton of them in.. then that might look weird too. OH cosplay. Uhhhh.

I have a midterm exam today and I'm ready to dominate it. And I have a HUGE test next week and I'm terrified of it.







 ohmaigawsh, Usagi and Seiya. I love them together. 




 <3 I cried at this part in the anime. lol










 Pretty O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment