Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Don't be afraid."

"Whatever you do, don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all."

Me, Ariana, and Alex played a bit of Kingdom Hearts today while I was watching them. Eh, it was fun... haha, it reminded me why I don't really play video games 1) I don't have time 2) I stink at them very much.

For microbiology we have to turn in vocabulary homework for chapters 1-13 (exclude 2 and 11) and it's about 352 words or so. I'm on chp 9! So I have four more to go! I'm so excited, I've been working on it all day.. because I procrastinated. Next time, I'm going to do it early. Like over Spring Break for sure. But yes, my test is on Tuesday and I'm freaking out a bit. I need to study study study, I'm on break right now though... my hand is cramping! Ow! XP

I submitted a video for a contest and we get to see who wins tomorrow... I hope I do. But what are the chances in that happening? Slim to none, right? But how awesome would that be. >.<

Have you ever dreamed about old friends? I had a dream about my high school friends and it made me really sad. Even though they treated me bad at times, I still kinda miss them. It makes me wonder what they're doing right now and if they ever think of me? Is that silly or creepy?

Duck Week, than Spring Break! Even though I'll be working, which I'm not upset by at all I'm glad that I am because that means a better paycheck lol, I do wanna do something! Probably relax and clean my room rofl. It's a mess.














No comments:

Post a Comment