Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whoop dee freakin' do.

It's weekends like these that A) make me hate life and B) make me never want children.

Yes I do love my family, don't get me wrong. I love these babies like they're my own. But being with them for 48 hours straight and being the only adult around is enough to drive anyone crazy. Especially me since I was here. Though I did make them stay outside all day yesterday, I wish today was the same. We played, ate, and danced outside yesterday. If we could have done anything else outside, we probably did it. XD just kidding.

I think the only thing really keeping me going through this weekend is counting the hours till my mom gets off work and this new game on Gaia. It's called Draw Me This or Draw My Thing, it's a super addictive game and I freakin' love it. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it.

And if you ever knew my biggest pet peeve is smacking. -twitches- We're eating dinner right now... -twitches- Ohhhmaiiigawsh, if there is one thing to ever get on my nerves that's it. I will admit this though, I did yell a couple of times. And I said a couple of bad things under my breath. But all in all it was an okay weekend. I did go crazy, but the kids were really good for the normal. Even though we did get a bit cabin feverish.. and did I mention the vehicle we were left with didn't have any gas?!

And I just sat around and snacked all days... I did work on my handstands, cartwheels, and dance moves so hopefully that'll balance it all out. Okay last thing to rant and rave about, I asked Rhiannon if she'd come over yesterday and the day before that to hang out / play with the kids. "Well I need to get stuff done around the house." Okayyy I guess, but when I called her she was "out and about." I asked her Friday to stay the night so we could watch a movie or whatever, her response "You know it's different when you're married." That wasn't a problem before? She always complained that I never hung out with her anymore or took my time too, but when I take the effort or wanna hang out with her, she's "busy." Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right.

So this weekend == MAJOR SUCKAGE. Sincerely one depressed/ticked off/irritated gal,

Mattie

P.S. YAY! I work all day tomorrow. My life is like a neverending daycare.

(Disclaimer: I love my family a lot. Don't get me wrong. I love my Mom and told her I'd help out. I mean the pushed my Dad's arrival date to Monday and who knows if they'll push it back again. Things have been super stressful around the house, so I'm glad to help. I think the number one thing that pissed me off was not being able to talk.)

3 comments:

  1. Mattie... *gives you the biggest hug ever* I'm so sorry your weekend has been sucky.... I wish I could have kidnapped you and taken you to my party. ;_; We did'nt paint the mugs, Becky, Meghan, and I wanted to paint them with you. ^^ We want to plan like a hang out craft day with you. :D So let me know days you are free. ^^ OH!! and are you free tues or thurs at 7oclock to 8? X3 I have a surprise to tell you!!! Wahhhh!! I think it will cheer you up. *Hugs* I love you Mattie! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know I shouldn't complain much, I mean there are some families in Japan who can't find each other or have lost most of their family members. I am thankful for them and for the house I've been stuck in all weekend.

    lol Um, I dunnno. -cough-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Ok to vent every now and then. Some times you just got to let it out, ya know? and man.... thats so sad about all the stuff in Japan... :( we just got to keep praying for Japan.

    ReplyDelete