Monday, January 28, 2013

。・: There is no one like our God :・゚



"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." - Romans 8:28

Buh, this video! It's amazing... I love it.

Today was a pretty good day.. though I felt really cabin fever-ish being stuck inside and what not. Poopy weather, can't wait till nice Spring weather! D: lol I worked out today and drew today! Went through my closet... and did laundry.

I started packing for my journey home :0 which is in four days! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm so excited to be able to go home.. and so thankful as well.

I'm getting all what I need to work on (cosplay) wise.. getting a game plan! Haha, and also planning on what I'm gonna cook for our party. And the other things I have in store >33

*  *  *  *  *

"We sometimes experience things in life that make us feel as though we are being shattered; however, most of our earthquakes are small in comparison to the loss of life...... Perhaps you have experienced some horrendous earthquakes in your childhood, and life since that time has been one aftershock after another. Struggles with our weight are part of the aftershock effect. I have good news for all of us today: God cares where we've been. He was there when we were going through the quake, and He hated every minute we suffered." 

When I read that, it always brings me to tears. He was there with me and HATED every minute of it. God loves us so much. He loves me so much... I feel so much love.. and when I feel down I need to remember that, God loves me. What else matters? Nothing, it really doesn't. He has so much faith in me, I need to put all my faith in Him.

I want to spread His love.

We are blessed! Glorify Him everyday! If you ever need encouragement text me :)))

Love you guys, see you soon!!











No comments:

Post a Comment