Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 2: Snow



We got snow last night! Like two inches of it! And it's suppose to snow like all day tomorrow (Friday)! I love watching the snow fall.. and getting cozy in the house, hee.

Alright! Before you turn up your noses to this video.. just STAHP. I love this song and this version. The country reminds me of my childhood and this song.... has really helped me rebuild my relationship with God. Just like the song says, "take everything to God in prayer." Just listen to it, it makes me want to worship God when I hear it! I love this song! Plus the pipe organ in the background reminds me of my church at home. <3

"Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness.
Take it to the Lord in prayer."

My devotional today brought good news: Yes we do all fall short of the glory of God, but guess what? God sent his son to die on the cross for us! Jesus condemned our sins. God did it out of love for us! God offers us freedom through forgiveness and through substituting His son for us so all of our failures to live for the glory of God can be and are through faith forgiven.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1

In my book, "Back on Track", I learned: God knows where we are. I shall give you a sample.

"The most exciting part about God's knowing where we are right here, right now, is that He never condemns us or berates us for our failures or for our feelings of failure. If we are overweight, depressed and without hope today, God has good news for us. God knows all about your situation and mine, and those situations are not dark to Him. If we're feeling condemned instead of comforted by the knowledge that God knows, then our belief system about God is faulty."

A common common COMMON trend I am seeing: take it to God in prayer.

PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY! :)

8 more days till I come home to Oklahoma! Eeee! I'm so stoked. I've got some awesome things planned for our Valentine's (early) Day party/dinner! I can't wait to cook for all of you guys and just share in love. I really miss you all :3 I can't wait to see my family! I miss them like super crazy too! I really can't wait to go to my home church! I really want to try out this church up around the corner.. but I'm afraid to XP Need to muster up the courage. I'm a big girl!

I didn't work out today, the cleaners came.. it was crazy. I'll have to workout double time tomorrow! I need to stay away from the chips and salsa.. haha. I only have two more days left of the Daniel Fast! Next week is the true challenge.. to still loose weight while I have free reign over all the foods. Something that I need to take to God in prayer ;) But I'm super stoked to have coffee! It's been more than three weeks! /dies

I'm also gonna have a pig out on Sunday! Hopefully it doesn't make me sick lol!

Love you all! Update ya'll tomorrow!

P.S. I had a dream that I got shot in the leg.. and another dream I was a ballerina! That one was magical! :)))









No comments:

Post a Comment