Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day Four: XP

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.. I seriously passed out at like 8:00 p.m. ish and woke up at 6:20 a.m. I totally didn't get to read my devotional or any of my book.. I really didn't devote any time to God yesterday.. only a little bit :(

Today I didn't get to either.. Rather I didn't make time for it. I've just been in this un-motivated, depressed kind of state. You know when you hear that voice in your head, "You're never going to make it, just give up now." Well I'm being attacked right now by that voice.

I need to conquer it. Excuse me while I do today's devotional and blog about it.

Guys, we need to trust in Jesus, our faith glorifies God!

"He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;"
- Romans 4:20

Do not grow weary in your faith, everyday live for His glory.

I need to start waking up and the first thing I do is devote time to God. I need to grow stronger everyday and not the opposite.

Today was overall an okay day. We drove over the Bay Bridge which is in Annapolis. It was really amazing! The waters were really pretty. We went to Whole Foods which has amazing fruit selection :) The snow started to melt today but I'm glad I got to see it fall!

6 more days till I'm in Oklahoma! I'm so very excited!

Stay strong guys! I love you all and miss you!

(Sorry for the short blog today)










No comments:

Post a Comment