Friday, February 22, 2013

We'll hold onto You always.



This video. It made me cry.
I love how put use popular footage and put a Christian message in it.. it's really a clever way to get the message out there.
I also pictured everyone as their characters lol XD

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long! Last time I blogged was before I came and visited so...
LET'S CATCH UP!

I had so much fun at the Valentine's Day party/fancy dinner. I am so glad I got to see all of you guys. It was really nice to be around all of you and just have fun, you know?

I went to Katsucon, you guys already know, and it was pretty awesome. I wish I could have gone to some panels, but I'm not complaining! Seeing so many great cosplayers and artists was really awesome. I'm glad to have been able to get the experience. The convention itself was HUUUUGE!! I don't even know what to compare it to.. it makes A-KON look like Izumicon.. like seriously. Child's play. Haha.

I've been so unmotivated to start working on Nakakon stuff.. I'm just like, ehhhh. I mean I'm totally ready for Naka and to see my friends and chill with them all weekend. I just don't really feel motivated to cosplay. Which leads me to this...

I'm just really depressed and upset with myself. Weight/goal wise. I don't want to complain or just dote on it or get myself back into a bad mood.. so this topic leads me to this:

I've let the devil get the better of my thinking...
"if you do it just once" "if you only have a little" "it feels good"

I haven't been so on fire like I was.. God is the only one who can help me. Only with Him is anything possible. I need to lean to Him instead of worldly pleasure. I need Him to be my rock.

Yes, partly I want to loose weight to "look good" or whatever.. but lately I can't sleep very well and that has to do with being overweight. I feel sluggish, tired all the time as well.

I have gained 27 lbs while being here in Maryland.

I need to learn to say "no" to myself, not give in to pressures, and lean on God for strength.

Please pray for me :)

Yes sweets and sodas and all that stuff might taste temporarily good, but what God has promised for me is far better. I'm giving up these worldly things, they have enslaved me for too long, and I'm giving all my praise to God. I'm going to workout and praise God. I'm going to drink water and praise God. I'm going to eat right (clean) and praise God.




















No comments:

Post a Comment