Monday, May 23, 2011

"Girl, you've got to be what tomorrow needs."



I love this video. It makes me want to be active. I wish I could help in someway, you know? 

I was sick all day yesterday. I woke up around 10 a.m. yesterday to a throbbing migraine and found out that my mom was sick too. She was throwing up all night. Her and I had the same thing at Olive Garden, fettuccine alfredo. Darn you pasta! Haha, so I took 4 ibuprofen and slept till about 1? When my mom came in and gave me two Tylenol pm , which from there I moved into the living room because I thought I felt better... sat on the couch, ate some saltines, and when I tried getting up I was super dizzy then I passed out on the couch. Woke up around 5ish and was told to go back into my room where I slept till 10, texted Cheryl, went to the bathroom, got a drink of water, feel back asleep and woke up at 7 a.m. today. What an exciting Sunday. It's like yesterday never happened because I slept it away. Thank goodness I had my memory foam to use.

TOMORROW IS MAI BIRTHDAY! lol, I took the day off. Work doesn't know the real reason why, but I took it off because I didn't want to go to work on my birthday. I'm glad that they didn't ask. I'll probably just run around the house screaming. Right now I'm deciding whether or not I want to go swimming in the freezing cold pool or not... rofl. One good thing about being sick and sleeping all day is that I didn't eat at all XD and lost some weight, like two pounds. Haha, so I'm gonna start working out to keep it off and loose more weight!

Two weeks, three days, 13 hours, 56 minutes till AKON! I'm so excited. I practiced some of my music today. That's about it. XD I need to do some touch ups on Videl and finish Azula. But I feel like a burden to everyone, I need to learn how to sew. It'll be my goal. I promise!

Sigh, well have a fantastic day everyone! :3









No comments:

Post a Comment