Friday, May 13, 2011

Leaves my body glowing.

"Kiss me kkkkkiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison."

It's stuck in my head. Haha! I'm actually listening to it now... for the millionth time! Yeah. 4 weeks from now we'll be at A-KON and most likely done with the first day! Ah, I'm so excited. And I'm so excited to start on cosplay tomorrow! >.<

It's kinda personal, but I have a "female" doctor appointment again.... I hate those. I think the only thing I'm looking forward to is having to weigh in. Because I've totally lost weight since I've been there and not only is cosplay a drive to loose weight, but so is this. And I'm on a mission to prove my doctor wrong, you know, since she thought I was sexually active and what not. Silly doctor, not everyone does that.

I wore my hair half up today and I kind felt like Suki! Except for I don't have her hair color lol. I also did a no no today. Since I went to bed at 12 or 1 this morning, I was groggy this morning. Sluggish. So I found m&ms and monsters and partook of them. (I know 12 donuts and my parents got 24 for sunday morning) BARF, I smelled those donuts and took a punishment that way. But ANYWAY the caffeine intake just killed me. Growing up I was sort of allergic to caffeine, it would cause me to get major migraines, those really are horrible. So today I almost got one but narrowly avoided it with ibuprofen. So lesson of the day: Mattie go to bed early. Mattie don't eat/drink anything that has caffeine in it. Mattie stick to your diet, you feel so much more energetic and good when you do so.

I made another Avatar video to Katy Perry's E.T., the version without Kayne, the better one. If you haven't seen it, you should. Go to the youtube page and "thumbs" up on it and leave comments! Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEQTClLVoF4

This summer is going to be magical. I haven't decided what I'm gonna do for my b-day... but it seems like I have to have two parties booooooooo. But I kinda wanna play volleyball (ember island lol), swim, cookout, tiki torches..





1 comment:

  1. Doctor appointment? :( Is it for the diabetes thing? When did u have to go to the doctor? Im sorry... :( And yeah we'll have to get earlier starts on cosplay. lol We got back to late. >< and yay!!
    Im so excited for you and Meghans B-days coming up. X3

    ReplyDelete