Monday, November 19, 2012

I belong with you, you belong with me.



This is one of my new favorite songs. I haven't checked out any of their others, but I really like the style of their music and their music video.

Guys, I'm in love with makeup. lol

I'm watching Bella and Thor, I mean, Snow White and the Huntsmen. Mmm, Chris Hemsworth is a beautiful man. Bwhaha, but I actually like this movie. I saw it in theaters and I thought it was quite good. I think the only reason why people bash it is because of Kristin Stewart, I mean, recast her part and people would probably review it differently. XP Have an open mind people, come on.

But I must admit, during Breaking Dawn I could help but think about how she cheated on Robert Pattinson, how sad :( and what's even sadder is that I kept up with that whole story. I am lame and pathetic. What can I say.

I had to write a paper over Islam, Judaism, Muslim, Christianity, and Buddhism. What a boring and blahhh paper... I had to research facts like: when was it founded? who founded it? how many people practice it? And the worse of them all: How does its faith affect the environment? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? Like, I just had to make something up.. I was so unmotivated. XP But you know what.. it's like people took Christianity and changed things, in some cases declared they were "god", and called it good... I'm like, WHAT?

Also had to write a short story over a series called "Planet in Peril" which is basically about animal trafficking, global warming, humans treating the Earth badly, yada yada yada. Is it bad that I don't really care all about that stuff either? I mean, like... so? People were saying "Ahhh, taking the animals away from their environment will make them become endangered and will hurt the environment, and soon effect humans." I'm like, shut up hippies. What about all the humans, CHILDREN, who are sold as slaves through human trafficking to have sex with others. Like, I'm more concerned about that.

Deep stuff.

I'll be home before you know it :3
I'm so excited to see my babies, you just don't know. I miss being around my family everyday.. Hugging them, squeezing them, being hugged back by them. Yay! MAJOR LOVE FEST. Haha, I'm gonna get all the Christmas stuff out when I get there.... seeing that I'm the one who usually does it.

I'm not sure to what I have decided.. staying next spring... in Maryland. When I come home over the break I'm going to talk to my parents about it, get their advice. I do miss everyone... but this is easy money, you know? Like, I won't make money like this ever. I don't know, life is complicated. But I've always wanted to see the cherry blossoms in Washington DC in the spring ;)

I've been STUDYING STUDYING STUDYING for my nursing entrance exam. Chemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology, English grammer/reading, Math (bleck)... a huge test that makes up a lot of your points towards being accepted for the program. It's all so stressful. I truly suck at fractions. But when I finally make it into the program I am freaking going to party. I am also excited that I'm like a step away from actually realizing my ACTUAL career, you know? Like, no more dancing around the subject, it's down and dirty, in your face, the real deal. Giving shots, starting IVs, pulse rates, charting, taking care of real people. In real situations.

I'm so excited about becoming a successful adult. 

XD

I had a dream I went to Russia and met the weird/crazy/strange real life anime girl.


















1 comment:

  1. Dear Mattie, I think that what ever you decide, we will always support you and be there for you, and i understand about money too, its nice being able to save up, thats the main reason ive stayed at the bank this long becaue it is good money and i want to save up for my future ya know? like move out, buy a drawing tablet and other programs I need for my career and stuff... but it is hard, and we will miss you. But yeah what ever you decide we will be there for you, and I know your family will support your decision too, and of course God will always be there for you. I'm so happy you are in town and cant wait till tomorrow(saturday) when we all hang out. love you dear!

    ReplyDelete